Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bali

Although this trip is most definitely about visiting family and seeing friends we haven't seen in 7 years I would love to make a minor pit stop on our way back. I would love just two nights in heavenly Bali. We have been there before. Our last trip to Indonesia we spent a good 4 or 5 days there and celebrated my 16th birthday on the beaches of bali. Not a bad sweet 16th birthday if you ask me. However, time is limited this trip. We will only be there for 3 weeks instead of the usual 4 we normally take. I know that seems like a lot of time. But it does take us 6 flights to get us to our final destination. Meaning a lot of time is spent merely traveling. But I do think we may be able to have one of our returning flights go through Bali...sigh....i hope we can make it happen. Its absolutely stunning. And i would love just 2 days of complete relaxation and bliss before returning. Okay..let me just show you the beauty of this place...

beautiful rice fields 


perfect beaches 


 gorgeous resorts.. we actually stayed here last time we went..perfection


great villas 



stunning temples 


hotel rooms that open up to a pool...sigh...



Well now that i've convinced myself for the 100th time that this needs to happen...I do hope we can actually make it happen. Wish us luck that things fall into place when we get there and book our returning flights! For now I will just be dreaming of this paradise.

Have a simply dreamy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment