Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Today I have once again another AMAZING wedding video from my favorite cinematographers at Jo Simon Films. They shot a beautiful wedding at Hearst Castle in California. And this wedding is truly perfection. A perfect day in a perfect location. Take a look for yourself!! 



After watching this and falling in love with Hearst Castle I decided to look into how much it would cost to rent this beautiful venue. My initial guest was at least 10 thousand if not more. And let me tell you it was more...way more! like 10 thousand more. Thanks right...20 Thousand Dollars to rent this castle. And that doesn't come with anything. That is strictly just the location. Sigh...Thats more then some peoples wedding budgets. But goodness...if you had the money..who wouldn't want to get married here!?

Hope everyone has a simple wonderful Wedding Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment