Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Sweetheart tables


oh sweetheart tables... my opinion on this subject usually goes back and forth but for the most part I always end up leaning toward not wanting one. i love the fact that you can decorate the sweet heart table super cute and have fun little personalized touches but for the most im not a total fan of being secluded from the rest of the wedding guests. I totally understand the reasoning behind wanting a sweetheart table. I mean most of the wedding you are always with a group of people and taking part in the festivities and that this table allows for just the two of you to sit and enjoy each others company just the two of you. And I totally understand that point. However, I personally think that I would rather be in the company of my new husband along with the people we love the most so we can all enjoy the night together. Your whole wedding is going to be full of the little moments. I feel like I am going to be so happy to be married to the love of my life that i don't need to be secluded to have those special moments. I'm going to have them regardless. And not to mention there are fantastic, cute ideas to personalize the chairs of the bride and groom. Anyways those are just my thoughts. I have nothing against the sweetheart table. Because lets be honest the idea behind them is fantastic, and it makes for a great photo opportunity. Here are some great sweetheart tables along with some great ideas to personalize the bride and groom chairs at a regular table. 








Thank you Pintrest for the great pics!

Hope you have a simply wonderful Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment