Friday, December 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


It sadly has been awhile since i've done some blanks. So today we will blank! Make sure you link up over at The Litte Things We Do. I love Lauren's blog! Literally the first blog I read everyday. :) 


1.   The best way to spread Christmas cheer is     elf said it the best "singing loud for all to hear" :)   .

2.   The thing I love most about Christmas is   time with family, and time to relax and cuddle up next to the fire     .

3.  The holiday season is a time for   to realize just how much you are blessed. Life may throw you some major curve balls but with faith you will always get through it. Things could be so much worse, its a time to be thankful   .

4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is    umm everything? ..haha..our office has been full of treats since thanksgiving..im ready to not eat for awhile! but I love my grandmas recipe for thumbprints with jelly. soooo good    .

5.  I will be spending Christmas    on a plane. I can't believe we leave in 2 days! We had a mini Christmas last sunday and will be going to Christmas eve service tomorrow night and having dinner  .

6.  Tis better to (give or receive?)   hands down give. If i could i would give random presents year round...and sometimes i do when i see something that I just can't resist. But i mean it is always fun to receive to :)   .

7.  I'm dreaming of a    stress free/ travel drama free     Christmas. ;) 


I hope everyone has a simply wonderful Christmas Holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment