Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Friday Friday!

Yay for sun, and warm weather! Finally! I know it won't last forever but it has been great having some good weather and fun outside. BBQ season has offically started and last night was a great kick off to many more to come. I hope everyone has a fun sunny weekend! Here's this weeks blanks! Add them to your blog and link up over a The Little things we do!




1. People always tell me I look like uhhh…I don’t think people really say I look like anyone..im just plain ole me :)

2. Friends don't let friends go starving. There is always a home cooked meal if they come to mamma and’s house! .

3. A sunny day is perfect for country drives, and BBQ’s with creamsicle cocktails and great friends .

4. My favorite accessory is my pair of chandelier earrings I got last month. Add them to any outfit and it takes it to another level .

5. If I could afford it I would get out of town for a long weekend somewhere. I so could use a trip away from Corvallis and better yet away from Oregon.

6. The cure for boredom is head to borders…I can spend hours just looking through cook books or wedding books or the other million books they have .

7. I am currently "in like" with wedges, Portland happy hours, whipped vodka, bold patterns, and pintrest.



Have a simply wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment