Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What I'm Excited About!

I am so excited that I will be taking part in Portlands Summer School!





I know, I know, Me excited about school?? But this is different. its fun stuff! I'm already signed up for a Fresh Flowers by Frolic! Frolic is one of the blogs I follow and was I oh so excited to see that she is offering a class at the Ace Hotel next month! All of the classes offered that day look like they would be so much fun! I'm very tempted to sign up for my other top pick Packaging 101 by TOKKETOK & SHIM + SONS. They class looks like it would be so much fun. Learning how to package things so they are beyond cute! I'm in heaven. Anyways prices aren't too bad considering you are learning from great experts and all supplies are included. You should check them out if you are a little crazy like me and love pretty little things and could use something different to do on a Saturday :)Check our thier website for more information and to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment