Thursday, May 12, 2011

I know its not Wednesday but…

Okay, so I know its Thursday but I was feeling a little under the weather yesterday and didn’t get around to posting some Wednesday Wedding inspiration. So this week its Thursday.

Some of you are probably why I even post about weddings but my love for weddings is beyond wanting to just do it for a living. I love them because I truly love, Love. I know, I know, here we go with the cheesiness, but I really do. I love that each and every wedding or even event is the reflection of a couple or person. It tells a love story, or it should tell a love story. I think that’s what makes a good wedding or not so great wedding. I want to leave a wedding feeling like I know more about the couple and their love. And leave having found out little things about them that I never knew. Personalizing a wedding to meet the basic needs of a couple is obvious. One way or another you will walk down the isle. But giving your couple an experience completely “them” is all any wedding planner could ever want. Or I guess it’s the wedding planner I want to be. This one day is a gift they are able to give themselves and others. It’s beautiful. To me a wedding is beautiful. And it doesn’t have to be a million dollar wedding to be the most beautiful event. I think that’s what people have to remember. It’s how you execute and how you bring yourself into it that make it a beautiful wedding. And if you don’t know how to do that or where to start then I would recommend hiring someone who does. It’s the best investment you could make in your wedding, and the best way to actually enjoy this day you’ve been looking forward to for so long.


Now that im done rambling. Here is something pretty to look at for now :)

This couple was over on Brooklyn Bride. Love these pictures.



Over on Style Me Pretty we had white. I love White on White. simple. classic.


Great Color combo! Pink and Navy



100 Layer Cake had a cute country wedding. How Cute is this Wet your Wistle Sign.



Love. And Love the detail of her dress.



Have a Simply wonderful Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment