Thursday, May 5, 2011

What I'm loving today

I'm loving....



Adele. Her voice is amazing and I am just in love with her new album. You must youtube someone like you. Its my favorite right now.





Pinterest. Finally got one and it is totally addicting. If you haven't heard of it you should totally check it out. It's essentially huge picture boards of beautiful things. Sounds kinda weird but i love it! I could spend hours looking though it.




Lace. I've always been a fan of the lace and recently while browsing the Hey Gorgeous blog i came across her DIY lace vases. Hence my most recent country chic dinner sporting the super chic lace wrapped around mason jars. It is such an elegant and classic look. I just purchased some black lace on extreme clearance at JoAnns and can't wait to use it for a dinner. I love it!




Get get tips and instructions over at Hey Gorgeous

my version





Have a Simply wonderful thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment