Monday, May 9, 2011

Guess it's Monday

Why do the weeks drag and Mondays come to soon? We should petition for 3 day weekends. I would be very appreciative of an extra day :) Anyways this was a jam packed fun weekend so my lack of sleep was kind of worth it.

Friday night I got to hangout with one of my favorites. April :) My besties sister and I love that we basically spent the whole weekend together. Can't wait for for many more weekends and days in portland...in the pearl :)


Saturday I headed up to portland for work. I went early and did a little shopping. Got a cute new outfit to wear for the dinner I was heading to. We had a Pharmacy Icons event at the Portland City Grill. Talk about one amazing view of Portland. Helps that we were 35 stories up :) It was fun to help set up and the food was Amazing!





Then after the event I changed and met up with some friends at Departure. One of my favorite chill, laid back places. Great cocktails and great atmosphere . It was a nice way to relax after the hectic day.






The next morning I was up at the crack of dawn and headed to Whole Foods for a yummy mothers day dessert and to pick up another batch of flowers. We had a little fondue party and i ended up wrapping the flowers in pretty pink tissue paper to dress them up instead of leaving them in plastic. tied with a bow it was a cute way to present the flowers.


Delish Lemon Cake with a Lemon Curd topping!







The pretty peonies for the mamma and white roses for grandma.






The time I got home I was utterly exhausted. I napped then me and the roomie watched 127 Hours. uhhh talk about an crazy movie! I knew the basic story of him having to cut off his arm to survive but the movie was fantastic. It was intense too see everything he tried to do and ended up having to do. Def would recommend it!






Hope the mondays are goin okay today.

No comments:

Post a Comment