Friday, May 27, 2011

helloooo long weekend

You know what i love? 3 day weekends. One extra day is going to be amazing! And hopefully this weekend will be full of productiveness as well as lots of fun :) Anyways on to the Blanks. Feel free to add them to your blog as well and link up at The Little Things We do...


1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Bali. It is so calm and serene there and I could just sit on the beautiful beach and relax and I would bring anything but technology..a break from the world and phones and internet and everyone would be really nice for a weekend.

2. Something I often rant about is how men are ridiculous sometimes…okay a lot of the times but I won’t even go there. Im usually ranting about how I don’t have enough time to do the things I want to get done and how I wish I had another job so I could have money to go have fun and travel..the usual.

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is well my new obsession right now is spicy ranch..its like salsa and ranch mixed together and I love making taco salads with it…I def had it like 3 times this week..yumm.

4. My "life-saving" product is ..okay so maybe not life saving but my favorite house hold product I cant live without is counter spray. Once you start using it you will never go back..trust me .

5. A friend is someone who you can trust to be there through thick and thin…someone who won’t use you but love you because of you and someone who can be there for you even if things in their own life aren’t perfect. A friend is kind hearted and knows what we need to hear when we need to hear it. A friend is love.

6. If I could write my own blank it would be One dream I will make happen sometime in this lifetime is….

7. My favorite kind of art is i do enjoy modern art but photography would have to be my favorite. It’s amazing how much emotion can be in one picture..a moment in time completely frozen for all time..its beautiful L:) .


Hope everyone has a simply wonderful 3 day weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, found you through FITBF!
    Ooooh, Bali...! Ooooh, spicy ranch...! Haha, love your answers :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #4 and #6. I'm glad you branched out from the beauty products. I did too. There are so many other products that really make a difference in our lives. I love counter spray. Everything feels so much cleaner when I use it.

    ReplyDelete