Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hump Day

Oh hello hump day....


Oregon is back to its normal rainy self and its almost like the sun never existed yesterday. Sigh...maybe one of these days we will get a week of sunshine! hah! wishful thinking i know. Anywho...Its wedding time. And there were some super cute things floating around this week. So enjoy the beauty.


Something different. A groom in a cardigan. A look that I have never seen. But it looks great on this groom and fits the personality of this couple perfectly i think. A cardigan has never looked so classy :) Check out more of the groomy at Once Wed.

Time to sparkle in a beautiful dress from over on Bijou Bride. Not my top pic for walking down the isle but great second dress for a reception.




What I want. Love this practical but beautiful beverage containers. Nice and big with pretty stands.. I want! I want! I want! The rest of this wedding was quite lovely as well over on Elizabeth Designs.


Color Love. Loving the emerald green. Such a royal strong color. I love that it makes a statement.



What we dream for. To be so incredibly happy on the day of our wedding. To feel exactly as she feels. So full of love and emotional. beautiful.





Hoping you have a simply wonderful Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment