Friday, May 6, 2011

We did it! It's Friday! and i am once again so happy this week is coming to an end. It was over all a pretty good week and I'm looking forward to being in Portland tomorrow! Now for some blanks!



1. What I love most about my home is hmm..i love that I have my piano..people thought I was crazy bringing that thing with me to Corvallis and although I don’t play it enough I think it really makes the place seem like home…other then that im making due with what I have. I do like my place and I think it’s nice and homey and comfortable.

2. I'm excited because, hmm… im excited to be in Portland on Saturday! I have to work an event at the Portland City Grill…and going up early to shop and staying late for cocktails…sounds like a great day to me!

3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is a. take a drive. B. take a drive with a good cry involved.

4. Currently I am craving jamba juice…a red gummy bear…sounds so delish right now .

5. The thing I love most about my mom is that no matter what she is always their to support me. I know that with whatever decision I make I have someone by my side cheering me on and even if things don’t work out i have someone to work through it with. We have been through everything together and through the worst of times and best of times we always come out closer then ever. Heart you mom.

6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be uhhh. “Well that was a lovely evening...” my famous quote for awkward moments/ the end of the day or event.


7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be probably chicken…you can do so much with it and cook it 12 billion different ways.


Have a Simply wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Portland sounds wonderful! So jealous that you get to go on such a fun trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a piano in my home!! I used to play and I'd love to get lessons for my daughter, but we have no place to put one!! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Portland was def fun Valorie! You must visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete